Serving Central/Southeastern PA and Northern MD providing Timely, Thorough, Accurate and Unbiased Residential and Commercial inspections on:
- Vinyl Composition Tile (VCT)
- Ceramic Tile
- IVC products
Our services are available to Manufacturers, Distributors, Retailers, Installers and Consumers. We are happy to provide a "second opinion" to any party disagreeing with an inspection report of any of the other parties. "Third opinions" are not uncommon either!
Homeowners/consumers, especially, should consider independent representation in any dispute. The inspector contacted by the manufacturer or dealer sends their findings and conclusion to the company that hired them with no discussion with the complaining party. Another inspector might find and conclude the same thing, but at least there will be a higher confidence that the conclusion reached was, in fact, the right one. Plus, an inspector hired by the homeowner/consumer will be able to recommend corrective measures if it turns out that that it is not a warranty- or installation-related issue.
Tests performed as needed:
- Moisture content, non-destructive
- Moisture content, pin-type
- Moisture Vapor Evaporation Rate (ASTM Protocol E-1869-04)
- Climate Conditions: Temperature, Humidity
- PH test
- Tuft Bind
- Bundle Wrap Encapsulation & Bundle Wrap Penetration
- Soil Protection
- Seam Sealer
- Yarn Entanglement
- Yarn Twist
- Yarn Tip Blooming
- Backing Inspection
- Proper installation procedures according to industry standards and manufacturers' guidelines
Inspection service includes a written report with digital photographs and supporting documentation.
Price of service will be quoted in advance of service.